What’s new in Sage 300 2017
Sage 300 2017 users can benefit from a whole host of new features and improvements from improved business visibility, optimized inventory forecasting and the ability to process transactions more efficiently. You will also benefit from new enhancements, including customization options, a new notes feature and inventory management capabilities.
What’s new in Sage 300 2017?
Increased business visibility
Create and share notes related to a customer, vendor, or inventory item, so you and your colleagues always have the right information, right when you need it. With notes, you’ll be able to keep track of your most important or most problematic issues, ensuring business transparency across the organization.
Optimize your inventory forecasting
With Sage Inventory Advisor Basics, you’ll be able to quickly see optimal purchase recommendations as well as easily identify what to buy and when based on accurately generated forecasts. Improved visibility and smarter purchasing means you minimize stock-outs and reduce excess stock.
Customize your web experience
With new customization options, you’ll be able to easily remove fields that you don’t need on the web screens, and edit field labels to suit the specific needs of your business. Moreover, web screens will automatically adjust to remove empty white space, minimizing scrolling down the screen.
Streamline credit card processing
You will now be able to process payments faster with just one click of the mouse, when using Sage Payments Solutions integrated with Sage 300. In addition, we have added batch credit card processing to Sage 300 2017, which allows you to bring up multiple outstanding invoices on one screen and process them using the default credit card on file. You will also be able to set up regular payment reminders in the scheduler, so you can effortlessly process recurring transactions.
Other features include:
- Redesigned web screens
- Create shortcuts to customized reports
- Customize fields and controls on web screens
- New Financial Management web screens and features
- New Tax and Bank Services web screens
- Faster, more convenient transaction posting
- New Web API for developing integrated services
- Changes and new features in System Manager
- Changes and new features in Accounts Receivable
- Changes and new features in Order Entry
- Changes and new features in Payment Processing
- Changes and new features in Sales Analysis
- Changes and new features in Sage 300 Intelligence Reporting
For more information please contact us on email@example.com or on Tel: +27 12 640 2600