Service Management Made Easy
In a services environment organisations need to closely manage employees, internal equipment and the sub-contractor resources assigned to each service ‘job’ in order to ensure maximum productivity levels across the enterprise. Without a consolidated view of all these resources, the effective scheduling and servicing of each job can quickly become a very demanding exercise. Introducing Technisoft’s Advanced Scheduling module.
Graphically represented and integrated into your Sage ERP system, Technisoft’s Advanced Scheduling solution enables service management staff to plan; organise; schedule; forecast and monitor workloads for Employees, Equipment and Sub-contractor resources assigned to each service task.
Technisoft Advanced Scheduling is an integrated application for your business giving you the ability to:
- View Customer details.
- Check equipment details.
- Check Agreement and Service Level status.
- Determine employee available at the requested time.
- Determine if the resource has the right skill set for the job and are in the geographical area.
- Create a new job or schedule an appointment for an existing job.
- Reschedule appointments and instantly dispatch jobs to mobile devices by simply dragging and dropping entries.
- Monitor the progress of jobs real time as engineers/technicians complete work, change the status of the job, book time to the job.
Job list view:
The Job list View gives a Project Management point of view of Appointments.
The Resource Schedule is similar to the timeline view of the Calendar but is more flexible. It allows easy booking of resources. Resources are shown in a list down the left side, next to the Navigation Pane, and time entries are shown across in a resource Gantt Scheduler.