Sage 300cloud ERP System Manager controls access to all Accpac accounting modules and information. It is the hub from which all other modules operate and affects nearly everything you do in your Accpac system – from establishing security to searching for a record within a file. System Manager includes effective tools that ensure data integrity and complete processing and security management, enabling users to work more productively.
System Manager also allows Accpac to run through a standard Web browser – without client software – centralising IT management and lowering overall ownership costs. Additionally, System Manager provides employees, customer and partners with secure anytime, anywhere access to Accpac.
System Manager Capabilities
- Create analytical reports, graphs, charts and budgets using Microsoft Excel.
- Provide true bank administration and reconciliation.
- Automate your bank reconciliation process using Open Financial Exchange (OFX), a file format that lets you download bank data electronically.
- Track cheques and deposits from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and reverse and return cheques.
- Maintain all tax authorities and tax classes, and provide centralised tax reporting for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Order Entry and Purchase Orders in one place.
- Calculate surtax on tax amounts for specified tax authorities.
- Use security groups to control access to applications and specific functions within them.
- Set up different user permissions for different applications.
- Use custom macros to rearrange fields on entry forms to change how data is entered and processed, and to add business logic and rules to data entry.
- Use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications for easy customization and interaction with other Windows-based applications.
- Automate recurring General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable transactions with scheduling and Reminder List capabilities.
- Set up schedules to remind you when recurring transactions become due and process them directly from the Reminder List.
- Automatically restart batch operations, such as importing or posting, when they are not completed successfully.
- Quickly and easily customise your desktop.
- Organise tasks by business process and create your own Accpac startup group.
- Share user and security information among several company databases or create separate system databases to support different security needs.
- Easily resize forms and hide fields in forms for certain users.
- Bank Transaction Types
- Company Profile
- Currency Rates
- Currency Rate Types
- Customisation Directories
- Data Integrity Log
- Bank Deposits Status
- Fiscal Calendar
- Bank Reconciliation Posting Journal
- Bank Reconciliation Status
- Security Groups
- Tax Tracking
- Bank Transfer Posting Journal
Accpac includes Crystal Enterprise, a flexible, scalable, and reliable solution for delivering powerful, interactive reports to end users. With Smart Reporting Technology, Crystal Enterprise delivers an Ad-hoc DHTML-based reporting solution that meets the needs of power analysts and end users alike. Designed to meet Web and enterprise standards for flexibility and openness, Crystal Enterprise offers a cost-effective solution for delivering the critical information you need to drive your business forward.
Whether it is used for distributing weekly sales reports, providing customer with personalised service offerings, or integrating critical information into corporate portals, Crystal Enterprise delivers tangible benefits that extend across and beyond the organisation. As an integrated suite for reporting, analysis, and information delivery. Crystal Enterprise provides a solution for increasing end-user productivity and reducing IT costs.
System Manager Comparison
|FEATURE||Sage ERP Accpac 500||Sage ERP Accpac 200||Sage ERP Accpac 100|
|Number of companies||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED||5|
|Number of users||UNLIMITED||20||10|
|*Some module features vary by edition. The above table highlights primary differences between editions.|