Why Upgrade to Version 6.0?
The latest version of Sage 300 ERP is version 6.0. If you are running on a version older than 6.0 you might want to consider an upgrade path for your business.
Top TEN Reasons to upgrade from Sage ERP Accpac Version 5.6 to 6.0
Improve Productivity. Envision Success. Accelerate Growth.
- Enable collaboration and interoperability through new web technology that leverages the current superior architecture to minimize business interruption.
- A global synchronized release of all modules keeps your system working together harmoniously.
- Improve productivity with the Sage ERP Accpac Portal, providing faster, personalized role-based access to information so you can accomplish everyday tasks more quickly and focus on strategic projects.
- Envision success with Sage ERP Accpac Snapshots, which provide secure access to key performance indicators for more proactive trend analysis.
- Get the information you need, more quickly. Sage ERP Accpac Inquiry facilitates fast access to customized lists, providing the answers you need to make better decisions.
- Accelerate growth and lower total cost of ownership with SageCRM Workflow Enhancements, which improve information flow between the front and back office.
- Save time on month-end processes and reduce erroneous postings from individual modules to the general ledger through better management of fiscal periods.
- Easily adopt new enhancements and get new employees up to speed more quickly and cost effectively with training and usability improvements like the Getting Started Snapshot.
- Ensure optimal business management with SageCRM 7.0 (included) and Sage ERP Accpac Intelligence.
- Adopt the new visual user interface at your own pace and ensure a smooth transition to web technology for your business.