Peresoft Cashbook – What’s new in Version 5.6?
Peresoft Cashbook, the de facto cash management solution for Sage ERP Accpac for more than 2 decades, now boasts a host of exciting new features in version 5.6A. The following is a list of new features and benefits available when upgrading to Cashbook 5.6A. The conversion from previous Cashbook versions to 5.6A is seamless quick and easy.
Some of the new features and benefits available when upgrading to Cashbook 5.6A
- Macros – record, edit, and run VBA macros.
- Sage ERP Accpac Batch Import/Export functionality and formats.
- Customize Forms – hide fields and/or buttons in forms and dialog boxes for specific users or for all users assigned to a particular UI Profile.
- No Cashbook workstation setup.
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Enhancements Automatically:
- Generate Cashbook batches (without any retrieval process) when Accounts Receivable Receipt and Accounts Payable Payment batches are posted.
- Flag the generated Accounts Payable batches as Single Reference batches. This is especially useful for EFT entries where the bank uses one reference number with the total amount of a particular EFT run on the bank statement.
- Flag the generated Accounts Receivable batches as Deposit batches.
- Post the Cashbook batches when they are generated from Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Option to prevent users from, or allow users to, edit Retrieved batches.
Sage Accpac Integration
- Complete Sage ERP Accpac Tax Services integration with the ability to do more than one tax calculation per entry detail line.
- Optional Fields in the Cashbook batch header and detail section which feeds through to the General Ledger bank and distribution accounts, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Set Bank as “Inactive”.
Additional Security Rights
- Batch List rights separate from Batch Entry rights.
- Security rights on Bank Reconciliation Date Range.
Many More New Features…
- Bank Reconciliation Adjustments default to variance amounts.
- General Ledger Transaction report to reflect fiscal period and year.
- Distribution Set description increased from 30 to 60 characters.