Microsoft EPM Team Collaboration
In traditional project management, focus has always been on project schedule, budget, work, scope, and the quality of deliverables. Team collaboration, however, is the backbone that supports and drives overall project success and execution effectiveness. Team collaboration has evolved over the past decade from informal techniques into a recognized discipline that helps organizations more effectively find and share information.
Project Server 2010 provides organizations with a powerful framework for team collaboration to create a true work management platform. Building on top of SharePoint Server 2010 ensures that organizations can:
- Take advantage of the Microsoft BI platform to easily create reports and powerful dashboards.
- Create custom Project Site templates for each type of project to provide a one-stop collaboration workspace for the team including document, risks, issue and tasks management.
- Control document review and approval throughout the workflow.
- Use enterprise search to make it easy to find people and effectively mine project data.
- Connect teams and enhance communication with wikis, blogs, discussion forums, and My Sites.