Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus comes with a variety of software applications to help you perform efficiently at work or at home. Along with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, this suite offers OneNote and Publisher. Microsoft also provides cloud-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, so you can stay productive using a tablet, smartphone or a computer without Office even being installed on the device. The Enterprise suite has the most secure cloud productivity and communication offering ever and caters specifically for large organisations of 300+ employees.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage
- Create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations and newsletters using Sway
- Incorporate content from PDFs to create your own Word documents
- Discover and connect to data with Power Query
- Easily record and play back meetings
Cross device usage
Office 365 for Business makes sure you are always up-to-date with the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you’re using.
Secure and compliant communication tools
ProPlus offers the right tools to ensure your communications are secure within compliance policies.
Setup the way you want
AccTech offers step-by-step guidance, to help your setup with your own tools or with assistance using the Office 365 online services.