Microsoft Visio 2013 – advanced diagramming made simple.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. Visio makes diagramming simple—whether you want to quickly capture a flowchart that you brainstormed on a whiteboard, map an IT network, build an organisational chart, document a business process, or draw a floor plan.
Benefits of Visio 2013
- Over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time
- Link to data from several popular structured data sources, including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services
- Get visual indicators of what shapes others are working on and easily sync diagrams when saving
- Reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs
- Share and comment on diagrams—both static and data linked—through a web browser
Create professional diagrams quickly with updated shapes, new formatting options and tools
Visio has updated the diagram templates so they’re better looking and easier to use. New styles, themes and other handy tools will help you cut the time you spend drawing. You’ll also find more ways to work together on Visio diagrams, along with new commenting features, that enable real-time co-authoring on diagrams.
Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data, with an expanded set of supported sources.
New tools simplify teamwork, enabling you to work together on the same diagram at the same time and easily see reviewer comments—in both Visio and Visio Services. Share your diagrams with others through a browser like SharePoint, even if they don’t have Visio installed.
Updated diagramming standards are supported, including Unified Modelling Language (UML) 2.4 Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and you can now publish both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 workflows.
Work the way you want with improved touch support, including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint on your company’s servers.
Watch the video: