Membership management software, which is also known as association management systems, consists of computer software which provides clubs, associations and other membership organizations with the functionality and processes they require to provide their services to their members. These systems help thousands of organizations spend less time on administrative tasks, like processing payments and updating Excel files, and more time on growing their membership.
Some of the features and benefits that these systems offer include:
- Bespoke and customized forms (like member applications) to suit the needs of the organization
- Business logic and validations to enforce clean data capture and business rules to manage changes to membership records.
- Workflows to drive member application processes and periodic processes like renewals and membership communications.
- Integration to back office ERP and other bespoke systems that facilitates billing and debtor management.
- Real-time views into the membership account information from back-office systems.
- Document storage – vital documents regarding memberships gets stored in the system with capability to search and find these documents.
- Manage and track all communications between your organization and members.
- Drive end-to-end membership management through a single portal
- Expose key membership functionality through a customer facing portal (update/ maintain profile, view membership info and status information).
- External debtor management of membership payments is kept in sync with membership profiles
- Deliver digital content – send newsletters, emails (Automated, Task Driven)