Labour Workshop and The Digital transformation of the workplace | 20 July 2017
Technology can assist your organisation to bring your workforce closer to your HR team. AccTech Systems specialises in assisting our customers to Choose the correct HR software that will simplify employee procedures in the workplace.
During the Presentation, we will touch on the specific areas where HR software can improve your labour management.
We are hosting this Labour Law & Digital Transformation Seminar on 20 July 2017 in Port Elizabeth.
Please forward this to relevant people in your organisation.
Our guest speakers include:
Marelize Roets – Senior Legal Advisor, LWO (BCom Law, LLB, LLM (Cum Laude) Labour Law)
Tertius Zitzke – CEO, AccTech Systems
Join the LWO and AccTech Systems as they host a workshop highlighting all the labour issues that employers may face. Areas that will be covered include:
• Digital transformation in the workplace
• Legislation overview, labour environment in SA
• Employment contracts
• Rules in the workplace
• How technology can assist your HR environment
• Discipline in the workplace – consultations, warnings, hearings, proof, procedures, etc.
• CCMA Cases
• Record discipline electronically, including document management and auto reminders