eWorkflow 2013 is here
Organisations are increasingly focusing on improving efficiency and productivity. Technology and systems are being used to improve the automation of processes in order to achieve gains in productivity and efficiency. Unfortunately many organisations have deployed multiple and disparate systems that often lack the functionality to improve productivity.
Relied on by more than 7,800 users across the globe on a daily basis the NEW AccTech eWorkflow 2013 solution is the answer to your business process requirements!
With its dynamic, modern, and easy-to use interface the AccTech eWorkflow 2013 solution is an intuitive role-based software process tool that easily manages business processes within the organisation. These automated and managed processes improve productivity and efficiency by routing transactions, tasks and activities, from person to person involved in the process.
“AccTech eWorkflow 2013 provides full tracking of every action from source to end, bridging the gap between the back office and the operations side of the business. The result is improved gains in productivity and efficiency across the organisation.”
AccTech’s eWorkflow 2013 for Sage 300cloud ERP provides:
Full procure-to-pay capability of stock and non-stock items; assets, whether expensed or used in a project,
The capability to create new vendors, reconcile their accounts and authorise payments,
The ability to register recurring billing time-based contracts,
Transparency and visibility of budget status including commitments when initiating and approving transactions,
- The capability to easily create inventory requisitions; have them approved and then issued from stores.
- Runs in a browser independent and mobile platform independent environments.
- Can use a combination of multiple organisational charts and user defined rules to design specific workflows.
- Field level security limits the selection lists available to users dramatically improving the accuracy of captured data.
- Flexible form layouts that ensures only relevant fields are displayed on capture screens.
- Management, storage and retrieval of documents involved in transactions.
- Full audit capabilities at a Microsoft SQL® database level.
- Automate data entry using Optical Character Recognition scanning (OCR) technology reducing data entry errors and increasing productivity.
The AccTech eWorkflow 2013 mobile app delivers the powerful features of the desktop version straight to your mobile device. The user friendly mobile interface leads to quick user adoption regardless of the mobile platform is used. Supported platforms include:
- Apple iPhone / iPad
- Windows Phone 8 / Windows 8 Tablets