Event Management made easy with Sage CRM
The task of organising an event or training course can be a laborious and time-consuming process, usually involving a mass of Excel sheets and manual reconciliation of electronic or telephone invitations and RSVP’s.
Sage CRM provides you with the perfect way to take the hassle out of event management. A brand new Event and Training Management module for CRM gives you an out-of-the box solution allowing your event organising team to minimise the time spent on event administration.
Identify your invite list
- It’s easy to get your base of potential invitees into your CRM system. These can come from your existing clients, migrated from your Sage ERP Accpac debtors, imported from Excel spreadsheets, extracted from Social Media sites and even pulled in from your website or emails.
- Once you have your total invite list, Sage CRM’s Groups function allows you to segment according to type, region, address, turnover or product mix, and you can even split your invite list the job titles of your various contacts.
Send & track your invitations
- Using Sage CRM’s brand new eMarketing functionality, you can send the mail to the Group of invitees that you chose above. CRM will automatically mail-merge the individual contact’s information onto your invite. The eMarketing templates handle links, surveys, landing pages and, very importantly, unsubscribe requests, which update directly back to the CRM contact.
- Once the invitation has been sent, you can even monitor the specific emails which bounced back as invalid, were unopened, were opened and actually clicked on, and which specific links were of interest to the recipient.
Track your RSVP’s and attract new attendees
- Your prospects can log in on your website, search for events of a particular type (e.g. training courses on a particular product) and on the website, they can register or show their interest.
- Your email invite can also direct the invitees to your website, on which they can register electronically. They can even send messages to your CRM user and give special dietary requirements and parking arrangements. Any website registration will automatically update the list of registered attendees on your Event.
Monitor the success of your events
CRM’s reporting and dashboards can help you to identify the effectiveness of your various events and identify the biggest revenue
- Identify any attendee complaints or questions through the Case management workflow
- Send Satisfaction Surveys and questionnaires through the eMarketing module.
- Identify any leads generated and pass them onto the sales department through the Sales Opportunity workflows.
- Use the attendee list from previous successful events to create invite lists for follow up events.