Use built in system workflows to optimise the manufacturing processes.
One simple way to improve productivity is by using workflows. Microsoft D365 has a host of standard workflows out the box across all processing scenarios which offer improved maintainability and low implementation costs. Embrace optimised manufacturing tools to improve your production processes. Manufacture value as perceived by the customer; the actual features and services that they expect.
Inventory through overproduction is the biggest waste in manufacturing. Produce what the customer wants when they want it without it being delayed or being caught up in inventory. Use Dynamics 365’s manufacturing process control capabilities to eliminate waste.
- Improved customer service – delivering exactly what the customer wants when they want it.
- Improved Productivity – with improvements in throughput
and value add per person.
- Quality – reductions in defects and rework.
Meet Revenue Goals and Empower Sales
- Mobile sales know immediately which product lines are on promotion
- Mobile sales people look professional when they have immediate access to
marketing and sales aids at the press of a button
- Take customer orders online in front of the customer.
Use the Internet of Things for Optimal Performance
- Prevent costly equipment failures by analysing streamed equipment condition data
- Increase factory efficiencies by using machine learning to proactively schedule maintenance when machines aren’t in use
- Learn from machine behaviour to improve your products.