AutoSimply Barcode Operation
AutoSimply Barcode Operation (I/B)
For trading / wholesales / distribution companies, inventory transactions occur in every business area. Starting from customer orders to purchase orders to goods shipments, each step consists of multiple stock in/out records. A simple and reliable inventory system is needed to automate all these transactions.
With I/B, all shipments, receipts, returns and transfers could now be recorded by handheld scanner devices and posted real-time to the backend Sage 300 system. It supports inventory management with: –
- Multiple Warehouse/Stock Locations
- Items with Serial and Lot tracking
- Location Bin tracking
- Barcode PO
The Barcode P/O module includes P/O Receipts and Returns Entries. Using a handheld scanner, users need only to scan the PO number, scan the item numbers to be received and input the receipt quantity. I/B even allows users to receive items from multiple PO’s at the same time. For purchase returns, users need only to scan the Receipt number and then scan the item numbers which need to be returned and then input return quantities.
2. Barcode OE
The Barcode O/E module includes O/E Shipment and Return Entries. Using a handheld scanner, users need only scan the sales order (SO) number to be processed and then scan individual item lines to input shipment quantity. For sales returns or shipment adjustment, I/B supports the posting of Shipment Returns and Invoice Returns. Users need only scan the shipment number or the invoice number, scan the items to be returned and input the return quantity.
- Barcode IC
BarCode I/C includes I/C Internal Usage, I/C Transfer and I/C Physical Inventory transactions. Users need only to scan the item number and input the quantity to scrap, transfer or conduct periodic physical counts.
- Supports Lot/Serialized Items
Fully integrated with Sage 300, AutoSimply I/B supports lot/serialized item tracking. This requires the deployment of I/C Lot/Serial module.
- Supports Bin Tracking
Locations in I/C can be divided into bins for a more detailed inventory management. AutoSimply I/B is fully integrated with Orchid’s Bin Tracking module. User need only to scan the appropriate bin numbers during entry of transactions.
- Barcode User and Security
Barcode users can be created in I/B with specific security rights. Each function in the I/B interface can be assigned to each user.
- ROI: Inventory Barcode (I/B) generates real savings in terms of time and costs for every warehouse transaction that the back office and warehouse needs to process. The more transactions processed, the more savings generated.
- Time Saver: By implementing I/B, duplicate processes between the back office and the warehouse are eliminated. Scanning of barcodes also enhances the speed of transaction processing across the entire warehouse.
- Accurate Inventory: With I/B, all inventory in/out movements are recorded by scanning the physical barcode. Correct item transactions are recorded against the matching documents. All transactions are posted real-time all the time.
- Better Communication: The use of I/B streamlines communication between back offices and warehouses.
- Customer Satisfaction: With the use of barcodes, I/B minimizes the chance of incorrect inventory receipts, shipments and transfers. Scanning of barcodes also greatly enhances the speed of order processing leading to on-time deliveries.
- Light, Plug-In Solution: After setting up the Web Service environment, users just need to install I/B on their chosen hardware and immediately start using it.