Enterprise Asset Management – The Product Range
Clients in the Hospitality and Leisure have been using Sage 300cloud ERP(previously referred to as Accpac) as their back office system for many years. The hospitality industry is very diverse and fragmented, consisting of hotels, casinos and game parks to name but a few.
Enterprise Asset Management – Product Range
Products run in all supported Windows PC and server, Citrix and Terminal Services environments.The database used is MS SQL Server. For smaller businesses, products will run on MSDE or MS SQL Express, available for free download from the Microsoft website. This provides clients with powerful functionality whilst maintaining a low cost of ownership.
The ultimate asset accounting solution for the medium to large business. Comprehensive, flexible, easy to use and fully compliant with the relevant Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS and GAAP requirements. Assetware Reporter is also included in the Assetware Manager product.Product Feature Highlights:
- Procurements, Improvements and expenses can be added towards a specific asset with full history tracking without creating additional assets
- Change the estimated useful life of an asset
- Revaluation of Assets
- Attach multiple images and documents for each asset
- Data Gateway to apply any transaction in bulk using an excel type interface
- Powerful calculation engine that can easily handle depreciation calculations for large registers
- Multiple structure and account allocation
- Project and Work in Progress tracking
- Easy forecasting for procurements and depreciation
Assetware Manager has been developed as an open solution that allows easy integration with other software systems. We have developed strategic alliances with leading companies and offer readily available integrated solutions with their accounting packages. For a customised solution the open design of Assetware Manager allows easy integration with virtually all software systems, and enables system integration to be completed quickly, cost-effectively and with minimum development time.
Assetware Tracker allows you to perform a full, partial or interim physical audit of your assets. Typically the audit information is sourced from Assetware Manager. It can also be sourced from external products using various data and connection options. The system produces comprehensive and fully customisable physical auditing reports.
These provide information about assets which were:
- not found
- found but not detailed within the source asset data
- found but in a different location
This information and other exceptions are available in a variety of formats. The transactions resulting from the audit are then ready for verification and entry to Assetware Manager, or ready to be updated within an external data source. Active and Passive RFID Tracking solutions are also available for Assetware Manager.
and makes available detailed and up-to-date information about both
hardware and software. Essential for controlling your valuable IT
assets, and making sure you are legally compliant with software
solution are also available.