AccTech Systems attains Sage Gold Development Partner certification
Sage ERP’s No.1 business partner in Africa, AccTech Systems, has added the status of Gold Development Partner to its string of accreditations within the Sage Channel. As the leading Sage ERP value added reseller (VAR) on the continent, AccTech has always been part of Sage’s Development partner program, but has now joined a select group of third-party solution vendors with a Gold development partner status behind its name.
“We don’t sell products in boxes; we provide businesses with business solutions,” says Tertius Zitzke, Chief Executive Officer at AccTech Systems. “Our experience as an ERP VAR has taught us that even though approximately 90 percent of an organisation’s business challenges can be solved through the deployment of a ‘vanilla-ERP solution’ it’s the remaining 10 percent that drives wholehearted solution adoption within an organisation and that’s why Sage’s Development Partner program plays such an important role in the market.”
The Sage Development Partner Program promotes the development of integrated third-party solutions that complement Sage’s award-winning range of ERP products. These third party solutions typically address specific business or industry needs. “Customers investing in Sage’s range of ERP products thus have the freedom of choice in selecting an ERP solution that addresses their individual needs,” says Zitzke.
“Through our thousands of ERP deployments we’ve designed and deployed many custom built solutions for our customers, but our flagship product in our development stable remains AccTech eWorkflow.NET,” says Jannie van Aswegen, Technical Director at AccTech Systems. “Manual financial authorisations and ineffective budget management remains a challenge in many businesses, even after the deployment of an ERP solution. AccTech eWorkflow.NET addresses these and many other common business process management problems,” says van Aswegen.
“Buying a product from a Gold Development Partner assures Sage ERP customers and business partners that they are investing in a tried, and indeed tested, third-party solution,” says Zitzke. “As part of the Gold certification process, several Sage ERP business partners and multiple customers had to respond to a survey rating AccTech’s product functionality; our support response times; our product training and customer service. The feedback has been phenomenal and our newly founded Gold status affirms our commitment and on-going investment in delivering world class business applications.”