AccTech Systems announced as top business partner for the 7th year in a row!
AccTech Systems has once again been announced as Softline Accpac’s top business partner. The announcement was made at Softline Accpac’s annual business partner conference in the Drakensberg over the weekend. Apart from claiming the top business partner position for a record seventh year in a row, AccTech also reaped a further 13 industry accolades, clearly cementing their spot as the number one business partner in the Sage ERP industry.
“Being the industry front runner for so many years can easily lead to complacency,” says Tertius Zitzke, Chief Executive Officer at AccTech Systems. “We are however very fortunate to be living on such a dynamic continent, and as such there are always new challenges in the business arena and I can’t foresee complacency to ever be a problem for AccTech. We are maintaining our dominance in the South African market, but we have put a lot of effort into our African and United States operations during 2010 and will continue to do so in 2011,” says Zitzke.
The total tally of awards for AccTech Systems includes:
- Softline Accpac Business Partner of the year
- Premier Business Partner – The highest status that can be achieved by a Business Partner
- Sage CRM Business Partner of the year
- Accpac RMS Retail Solutions Partner of the year
- Accpac Cashbook Highest Sales for the year
- Accpac Cashbook Support Plus Renewals partner of the year
- Softline VIP Partner of the year
- Best Achiever for Africa: AccTech Malawi
- Best Performance West Africa: AccTech Ghana
- Accpac Partner: Best Performance in Gauteng
- Technisoft Partner of the year for their Service Manager Product
- Diamond Status Business Partner for AccTech Malawi
- Silver Status Award AccTech Ghana
- Silver Status Award AccTech Western Cape
“We currently support in excess of 17,000 users across the globe and these industry awards pays testament to the level of expertise within our organisation,” says Morné Swanepoel, Chief Operating Officer at AccTech Systems. “It’s all about customers at AccTech and 2011 has seen an improvement in our Net Promoter Score (NPS), measuring our levels of customer loyalty – we are pleased with our consistent improvement! NPS scoring has ensured action from valuable customer feedback,” says Swanepoel.
AccTech Systems also acknowledged the hard work of the AccTech Alliance partners on the African continent. AccTech Malawi was recognised as the top AccTech Alliance Accpac partner for 2010. “Our team in Malawi had a record breaking year, and we are very proud of their efforts. We have also seen massive growth for AccTech Western Cape, and I believe 2011 will be a very successful year for the entire AccTech group,” says Zitzke.