Microsoft Project Portfolio Management
Executives simply do not have a central view of initiatives currently in progress that result in the misallocation of funds and resources towards new and sometimes less important projects. AccTech PPM (Project Portfolio Management) provides a truly unified project and portfolio management solution to help organizations prioritize investments, align resources and execute these investments efficiently and effectively.
AccTech PPM addresses various common business challenges:
- There are no automated governance workflow processes in place, governing various types of initiatives that allow for the prioritization and allocation of new projects within various constraints in the organization;
- Newly identified projects are not processed and actioned upon intelligently as no real-time data on currently executing projects are available to assist with decision making;
- Budgets cannot be accurately allocated to projects and tasks measured against predefined KPI’s aren’t followed in a structured manor with various checkpoints and/or approval processes;
- The identification of strategic objectives and business drivers identified and mapped against a specific project needs to be reinvented for every new initiative, resulting in incoherent procedures across the enterprise, and ultimately time and money wastage;
- Prioritization of portfolios are cumbersome as all documentation related towards a specific project is locked away in desolate silos of information;
- Central task management is not possible as processes are followed using paper trails or disparate systems;
- Risk, health, safety and quality matrixes allow for quick adoption, but are managed through paper;
- Accessing information from anywhere and performing the same functions as if you are in the office.
- Business Intelligence & Reporting;
- Project Team Collaboration;
- Demand Management;
- Schedule Management;
- Portfolio Selection;
- Resource Management;
AccTech PPM provides the direction, the roadmap and the tools to deliver Projects or initiatives successfully within any organisation.