AccTech Central Task Management
In a business environment where various task-driven applications are utilised executives and business users commonly struggle to get a single view of all scheduled tasks for the organisation or for a specific department. These task-driven applications might include technologies such as SharePoint, Enterprise Project Management and other line-of-business applications. AccTech CTM (Central Task Management) allows for the synchronisation all these tasks into a centralised view.
AccTech CTM displays all the users’ tasks within Microsoft SharePoint using a central web part. Department heads can now view overdue tasks for a manager or a user irrespective of where or on which application those tasks originate from. AccTech CTM also allows the ability to integrate all tasks directly into Microsoft Outlook if the user wants to use Outlook as his central user interface.
AccTech CTM has the following key features:
- A plug-in and synchronisation of tasks originating in applications such as SAP; Sage ERP Accpac; Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Ability to centralize SharePoint task lists – SharePoint tasks can be edited in the central list and synchronised to the original tasks/application
- Import and link to EPM Projects and workspaces – EPM tasks can be edited in the central list and synchronised to the original project tasks
- Dynamic web parts can show department views for a Head Of Department, Supervisor or Super-user
- Task views include overdue, and departmental tasks due but views are customisable per organisational requirement
- Integrates directly in to Microsoft Outlook allowing the user the ability to use Outlook as the single user interface