Sage ERP Accpac PO Projection
Whether your business is small or large, inventory management is a key component to running an efficient operation. Every business has unique inventory tracking needs and it can be difficult to find a system that fits your specific requirements.
Stock represents a major portion of cash expenditure within any typical distribution or retail business, making accurate stock and cash management critical.
Poor stock management activities will immediately or ultimately affect cashflow within a business. It is imperative that all major stock management risks are monitored and either eliminated or reduced to levels acceptable to the business.
Purchase Order Projection is designed to monitor and analyse stock trends, to facilitate improved stock management and therefore cash management; both at company level as well as the individual outlet level.
Click here to view the online video demonstration of Accpac PO Projection.
Special Offer on PO Projection:
Purchase of Accpac PO Projection includes:
– Installation & Configuration of PO Projection
– Software Assurance for 12 Months
– User Training & Consulting totaling 8 (eight) hours
Purchase Total: R 20,000.00 excl. VAT
*Offer valid until 31 July 2009
Features & Benefits of Accpac PO Projection include:
– There are no user licenses required;
– Automatic Purchase Orders;
– Automatic Inter Branch transfers;
– Single screen stock analysis;
– Seamless and quick exporting to Excel;
– Multiple reporting options, quick item valuations;
– Minimum and Maximum stock analysis and seamless updating of min/max stock levels to Accpac.