The integration between remote systems of organizations and the systems of their partners are one of the biggest challenges faced in today’s dynamic IT business environment. The database structures of the data caught at the source of the transaction and the data structure going into the financial back-office are often not the same, and as result valuable hours are wasted trying to match the bidirectional flow of information.
AccTech Integration.Net allows for the automation of remote transactions from third party vendors/partners back to your back-office operations. With pre-validation rules, data integrity is ensured and error communication is established via e-mail.
The Integration Service consists of three user interfaces:
- Create a New Database Interface
Interface where the Integration Service’s database is setup.
- Integration.NET Client
Interface where users are created, error handling is done and manual imports can be executed.
- Integration.NET Scheduler
Interface where the third party external importing is scheduled and the data is importing into the financial and accounting system.
Main functionalities provided by Integration.Net are:
– Seamless integration service into Sage ERP Accpac
– Automatic scheduling of imports into Sage ERP Accpac
– Automatic handling of errors that have occurred during the external importing process as well as during the Sage ERP Accpac importing process
– The ability to setup users with different security levels
For more information, please contact us on Tel:+27 12 640 2600 or email: email@example.com